Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default parents

If it came from Greg Maxey it might be.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Pat Garard" apgarard-bigpond:net:au wrote in message
Wow!

I thought it was something like "Master Ordinance Submarines"
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

Microsoft Office Systems

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Pat Garard" apgarard-bigpond:net:au wrote in message
G'Day Lucy,

What's an MOS??
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"aneasiertomorrow" wrote in
message ...
That depends on your age Chris.
0-2 nothing quite says it like sick on their best clothes
2-8 stick your fingers in your ears and sing 'la la la I'm not
listening'
9-12 roll your eyes. a lot.
13-18 slam doors, paint your room black, winge about it on myspace
19-22 move out
23-27 grow a pair
+27 revert to 2-8

and always remember that they are only doing it because they love you

Lucy
--
Adelaide, South Australia
MOS Master Instructor

If this post answered your question please let us know as others may be
interested too

"chris" wrote:

i don't know how to cope with my parents they always boss me around
and i
need some advice

anybody send me an answer please i would love that