Mitch

Doug,

Thanks for your script, it worked in creating multiple personalized
emails
with attachments, however one problem I come up with is the letter I'm
sending
contains bulleted text and when the script runs it creates the email
w/o any bullets
and converts the font from Times NR to Arial.

I've tried various techniques to modify
the script, for example:
.BODYFormat = (i've tried RTF, Plain text and HTML which is the
default)
copy the text using .HTMLBody instead of .BODY but no sucess

I've even tried creating a docItem instead of a MailItem w/obvius
results

BTW the mailmerge function in WORD 2003 does copy the formatted text
over into Outlook, preserving the bullets and font settings

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Mitch