Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default I get low picture quality when I email mail merge from Word 2007

You may be able to influence thiis to an extent by changing the "Screen
sixe" in Word Office Button|Word Options|Advanced|General|Web
Options|Pictures. However, I don't think changing the Pixels per inch
setting makes any difference.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Brian H." Brian wrote in message
I have MS Office 2007.
When I perform a mail merge to email with Word 2007, it automatically
reduces the quality of my pictures in the emails to a unacceptable poor
quality when they are sent (with Outlook 2007.)

Why does it automatically reduce the image quality?

And how do I fix it?

Thank you for your help!

Brian H.