Clayton Rhodes Clayton Rhodes is offline
Junior Member

Default Microsoft Word Compatibility

This may be a dumb question for this forum. I am about to buy a new computer. I will probably be using Microsoft Word 2007 since that appears to be the only version compatible with Windows Vista. I have been told that I will not be able to open any Word files that I have saved in my older version of Word which is Word 2002. I have a lot of important documents such as a couple of family histories in progress. Is there some way I can salvage all of my old work in 2002 when I upgrade to a later version?

Thanks