Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
- zmarlonz -[_2_] - zmarlonz -[_2_] is offline

Default How to change default ribbon tab when launching Word 2007

"- zmarlonz -" wrote:

Is it possible to change the default tab everytime I run MS Word 2007?

For example, when I open Word 2007, the default tab is HOME, then I decided
to click the ADDINS to show my custom toolbars. Then close the application.
The next time the application is run, I wanted to see that the default tab is
the ADDINS.

One more thing, is this also possible programmatically? I am embedding
MSWord library in my program which is responsible for launching MS Word.

Please help.

Thank you in advance.

By the way, this is for VS 2005 C++, MFC.