Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default How do I create a flyer with phone number tags at the bottom?

It helps if the OP sees your response and tries to make it open in Word. Not
everyone is aware that Publisher files can only be opened with Publisher.

And thank you for allowing me to make sure she knew that.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sara E. Alers" wrote in message
Yes, thank you for pointing that out, that did us all a lot of good.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
Yes, Publisher has a template but if the OP wants to use Word, that won;t
do her a bit of good.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]