WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I find the source of an image in a WORD.doc?

Yes, there is a way to find the source of an image in a Word document. Here are the steps:
  1. Right-click on the image you want to find the source of.
  2. Click on "Format Picture" from the drop-down menu.
  3. In the Format Picture pane that appears on the right side of the screen, click on the "Size & Properties" icon (it looks like a paintbrush).
  4. Scroll down to the "Alt Text" section and look for the "Description" field.
  5. If the image was inserted from a file on your computer, the file path should be listed in the "Description" field. If the image was copied and pasted from another source, the "Description" field may not have any information.
  6. If the file path is listed, you can click on the "Open File Location" button to navigate to the folder where the image is stored on your computer.

I hope this helps you find the source of your image!