Klaus Linke

Hi Randy,

You can format the separating ¶ as hidden (John McGhie will roast me for that:
He says it may well cause corruption), or you can apply different table styles.

What's the reason? If you want to influence how the table(s) break(s) across
pages, there are other options.

Greetings,
Klaus

"Randy Pearson" wrote:
We're constructing documents with tables that we want very close to one
another, preferably abutting but remaining distinct tables in the
document's object model.

If 2 tables are separated by an empty paragraph, and then we delete the
paragraph, the tables automatically join into one. This is what we are
trying to avoid. For now, we're leaving the empty paragraph in and setting
its font size to 1 PT, but that's the closest we've figured out.

If anyone knows how to kill the auto-join behavior, we would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!