Jezebel

To restore the menu: right-click any toolbar, select Customize, right-click
the File menu, select Reset.

The default key shortcut for SaveAs is F12. You can assign any other you
like also through the Customize dialog: click the Keyboard button on the
Customize dialog. Select File from the Categories list then FileSaveAs from
the Commands list.

"Karen" wrote in message
Working in Microsoft Word 2003. Accidently hit CTL+ALT+-
Save and Save As tab in File Menu are no longer present. Does anyone know
how to retrieve those tabs.
Also, is there a short cut key to Save As? I know CTL+S is the shortcut

for
Save but I need to use the Save As as well.

Thank you.