Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Minetta Minetta is offline

Default How can I print "grammar" "spelling" error marks

Hi Don,
On the Print dialog box, under the "Print what" drop-down arrow, select
"Document showing markup" or perhaps "List of markup" and see if that works.

Minetta

"Don" wrote:

I want to print spelling and grammar marks. These marks added to a document
while typing or after spell check are hidden when printing, is there anyway
to print these? I am a teacher and want to show students the errors without
opening up the computer, adding the error marks myself, or moving from page
to page and hitting PRINT SCREEN.