Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dave Symes Dave Symes is offline

Default save as

In article ,
bj wrote:
They do say that keeping the brain active helps keep it healthy -- and
changing up the s/w is MS's way of doing that for us. :-)
bj

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Curious how the mind works. After getting used to the Office button in
2007, I found myself wishing they had not changed it back to 'file' in
Word 2010 LOL

Nope! being a total cynic, MS only change things to annoy the users...
For example when bringing out a New OS they have to change things we've
taken time to learn, just to make the UI less user friendly.

Once a GUI was a joy to use, now it has become a PITA, all style over
substance, and where each new version is changed to make things a bit less
user friendly.

The same applies to many applications.

But then I'm a cynic... ;-)

Dave