Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] asa@lexiconsult.se is offline

Default Numbered style bug in Word 2007?

Hello again,

Yes the problem is solved for now. At least the big problem that
initiated all this. But I often have many numbered lists that I need
to restart after a heading and I have many headings. The best way I
know to do this is to have many levels in a multilevel list style. It
is not uncommon that I need more than nine. And the point is that I
want these to restart numbering without any active thinking from the
user. They shouldn't have to press restart numbering, or insert an
autotext or a caption or press a certain button. I just want them to
work properly like they would if I had more levels to work with.

If anybody has a piece of code for this, I'd be happy to have it.

Thanks,

Åsa Cronqvist