Herb Tyson [MVP]

What version of Word are you using? In Word 2003, I right-click TRK in the
Status Bar, and choose Options. There, under Balloons, I set Margin to Left.
After doing that, the changes are indeed printed in the left margin.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"R. Canton via OfficeKB.com" wrote in message
I was wondering if there is a way to print your tracked changes (balloon
comments, insert text, etc.) in the left margin of a page printed in
portrait. I can format the balloons to where they're displayed in the left
margin--they show up in the left even in the print preview window, but when
the actual page is printed they always show up on the right side.

Thanks for any help!
Richard