todd m

Default running xp, having multiple user issues w/ Word

I'm running XP & Office 2000 upgrade premium. When I
[administrator] open Word, all is perfect. Then when I
switch over to my wife's username, Word opens but only
after is says "preparing to install" and something else
like it's loading from a disc, which it's not. And then
when I go to my son's sign on [tried both limited user and
administrator], Word opens without any toolbars at all,
Alt V, doesn't help to view anything. It's basically a
useless program for my son. Please and thank you for any help.