Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
roadkill roadkill is offline

Default ms installer

My microsoft office 2003 will not work on me computer. every time I try to
download documents from the internet it comes up with MS Installer (Preparing
to install). after that It comes up with Problem with shortcut, (This patch
pacage could not be opened. Verify that the patch package exists and that you
can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a
valid windows installer patch package.). I've tried to uninstall ms office,
but it comes up with the same boxes. can anyone help me?