Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How to set the language in form fields?

With the form unprotected, format the form field with the Dutch Language -
Tools Language. Then update the field. The display will adopt the settings
from the Windows Regional settings Long Date format for that language.

Cooz wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have a Dutch version of Word 2003, and I work with Dutch texts in
Dutch documents, in which the language is set to Dutch.

I insert a text form field with the type set to Date and the Date
format to "d MMMM", protect the form and type 6-6 in the field. I
press the tab key. The field result is "6 June".

It's English!

What can I possibly do to retrieve Dutch dates?

Thank you,
Cooz