Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Ron Going Insane[_2_] Ron Going Insane[_2_] is offline

Default Repeating heading rows

Hello Suzanne:
Thank you so much for your reply! I am not sure what you mean when you say
"Are all the columns, highlighted on all 5 or 6 pages(or something like
that). I haven't created the 5 or 6 pages yet. I will try to explain my
issue. The following is a sample of the table with the columns.
ITEM # QTY DESCRIPTION UNIT PRICE AMOUNT
Below each column there will be value's or text. What I need to happen is
that the row repeats on the next page, and if I need another page it will
repeat again, and so on. Basically, I am creating a form to issue Purchase
Orders to our suppliers.
Thank you again,
Ron
My email address is:

"Ron Going Insane" wrote:

Using Word 2003. I have tried "everything" & I still cannot get my row
headings to repeat. I have tried:
1. Checking unchecking "repeat heading'
2. Text wrapping is none
3. Checking unchecking rows repeat
4. Checking unchecking allow rows to break
5. Using print layout

The row just doesnt' repeat! It has to be something simple. Driving me insane.
The table row only has 5 columns & I need to repeat it, since the document I
will be using is about 5-6 pages.