Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default fitting contents into a table cell

This usually indicates that the paragraph in the cell has a negative right
indent.

http://word.mvps.org

"Robert M Jones" wrote in message
Word 2003.
Inserting a table - how do I get the contents of the cells to wrap WITHIN
the cell and prevent the last few letters in a line in a cell disappearing
beyond the cell margin? I've tried all sorts of settings for the cell, the
table, the margins, autofit, wrap, etc. but can't seem to crack it - I
keep losing a couple of letters at the right hand border of each cell.
Many thanks.
--
Robert