kelleyaggie

And I thought I was stupid for not being able to fix this problem. It's been
bugging me for months! I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one.

"numberonemuchacho" wrote:

In the past when I've hit the tab key while using a bulleted/numbered outline
list it usually advances me to the next sublevel. Also, whenever I hit
shift+tab it usually bumped me back up to the previous level.

Now, however, this does not occur. When I hit tab, the cursor merely tabs
over and the bullet or number remains in place. I have to right click and
press "increase indent" or "decrease indent" for whichever direction I want
the bullet/number to move.

What happened to my settings? I can't figure out how to get it back. I've
even removed office on my computer and reinstalled it hoping to get my
default settings back.

Does anyone know how to restore default settings in word?

Can anyone help me with my bullet/numbered outline list problem?

dp