Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Suppress Blank Lines in Tables?

For only 5 rows, it's hardly worth the effort to try and automate it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"JohnJohn" wrote in message
Hello. I have a mail merge document with 5 rows (and 2 columns) that may
or
may not have data in them. Does anyone know of any way (short of writing
macro code) to suppress the blank lines from printing in the table?

I KNOW you can suppress blank lines by not putting them into a table, but
need to be able to left-align the values in the first column and
right-align
the values in the second column. So alternatively, if anyone knows how I
can
do THAT instead of suppressing blank rows in the table, I'll welcome that
suggestion too.

Thanks!
John