Marty

Default Data Source Connection Problem

Hi-

About 2 years ago I wrote a mailmerge? macro? in Word97 which opens forms,
asks questions then merges everything into a document. It worked fine until
we changed servers.

I changed both instances of the connection in the macro from the old server
name to the new.

In ODBC, I added the new SQL server connection and deleted the old one.

Now, when I try to run the template, Word gives an Open Database
Connectivity Error and says "Data source name not found and no default driver
specified."

What have I not done? When I search the entire project I do not find the old
server name.

Please help.

Thanks,

Marty