Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Table turns blue and can't see what I'm typing.

The QAT is only in Word 2007, which is why no one has responded to your post
since your problem surely can't have the same cause, though the effect
certainly seems the same.

http://word.mvps.org

"Henn9660" wrote in message
news

Okay y'all, where the heck is the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT)? Having the
same problem as the sender reported, I don't see a QAT under the Toolbar
options. And yes, I do feel like an idiot!! LOL, Jeff
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Yes, I saw that post after I replied (and acknowledged it).

http://word.mvps.org

In this case, it was the "specify header distance" command
on the quick access toolbar. When the user removed it, the problem
disappeared.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
This is a result of having specific buttons on your QAT. Some of the
known
offenders are "Different first page" and "Different odd and even." If
you
don't have those, try removing others till you find the culprit--and
please
let us know what it is so we can add it to the list. (Ah, wait, I see
you
already have.)

http://word.mvps.org

"Barbara G" Barbara wrote in message
As soon as I start to type in a table cell, the whole cell turns blue
and
can't see what I'm typing. Please help!