Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Removing gray shading in protected forms (drop down box)

You can remove form field shading altogether using the corresponding button
on the Forms toolbar.

http://word.mvps.org

"mela" wrote in message
Hello-

I am creating some contract templates for my company's sales force using
Word 2003. I am using the forms toolbar to insert checkboxes and drop
down
boxes from which to select deliverable specifications. The problem is
that
when a user selects an option from the drop down box, the gray shading
remains. I know the sales teams HATE the gray shading because they don't
think it looks very good when sending to customers. Is there a way to
disable the shading when an option is selected? Thanks.