JoPeti

Alfa - I dont think this functionality exist's in MS Word Office. Download a
freeware version of PDF writers called CutePDF (search for this on google).
This is a great little programme and does the job

"alfa" wrote:

I need to save word files to pdf files. How can I do this best? I currently
have Office 2000 and Windows XP home edition. I have Adobe Acrobat Reader 5
so can read pdf files, but cannot create them. I have been told that newer
versions of word can easily be saved as pdf files - is this correct? So do I
need to upgrade my version of word? Does the type of printer and its software
make a difference?