Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bert Coules Bert Coules is offline

Default Reveal Codes

Suzanne S Barnhill wrote:

Yes, I've used both, and both have their good and bad points.

That's a refreshing viewpoint. I've encountered Word users who loathe WP,
and vice versa.

I suppose it's merely because WP came first for me, but I can't deny that
its sequential approach seems more logical. I've wondered about using WP
myself, privately, then converting to Word for emailing files to people who
have only that, but I'm concerned about compatibility and integrity.

Maybe WP converted to PDF is the answer? But I've run into problems
printing Word-PDF files - the recognised printable area seems to shrink, and
the font size with it - so maybe WP docs would suffer the same effect. I
must do some more experimenting.

Bert