Vivek Kumar Gupta Vivek Kumar Gupta is offline
Junior Member

Default I don't want long text in Table of Contents

Hello,

I have the heading like below —
1.1 Title. These regulations shall be known as the Saudi Building Code Fire Protection Requirements for the kingdom of Saudi Arabia hereinafter referred to as SBC 801.

I only want want Bold part in the Table of Contents. "1.1 Title." is Bold part and I only want this to Table of contents rather then complete paragraph.

How I can reduced this keeping all text in one paragraph. I don't want the text in two lines like below —
1.1 Title.
These regulations shall be known as the Saudi Building Code Fire Protection Requirements for the kingdom of Saudi Arabia hereinafter referred to as SBC 801.

Please help

Thanks,

Vivek