Doug Robbins

It's also better to do the manipulation with a query in Access. After all,
it is a database and Word is a word processor.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Ecofreak" wrote in message
I am trying to create a document that brings a date from Access to Word.
Problem is, I want all dates prior to a set date to register as one date
and
all others to register as the date in the database. I created the
following
expression in Word
{IF{MERGEFIELD Anniversary}6/21/2004 {Mergefield Anniversary\@"MMMM
d,yyyy"} "June 21, 2004"}. But the only output I get, regardless of the
Anniversary date is the Anniversary date. Is there a way to write this
expression that will give me the answer I want? (Either in Word or in an
Access Query?) BTW using Office 2000.