Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Twana Pless[_2_] Twana Pless[_2_] is offline

Default HOW TO MAKE BLANK PAGE STOP POPPING UP?

Bless you!!!

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Twana Pless" wrote in message
It's some sort of version of Word for Windows. It doesn't matter what I am
doing. It seems to pop up at any given time. When it happens I right click
bottom of my screen, then left click to close. When the blank page occurs
have only a white screen...only a right click works

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

Is this DOS, Photoshop, Linux or does it relate to some version of Word
for
Windows?

Please explain clearly which version of what you are using and the exact
actions you are going through.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Twana Pless" Twana wrote in message
After login a "blank screen" will pop up. I have to right click, then
click
on view source, then go to the bottom bar and right click to close 2
different pages...help me figure out how to make this stop, please.