DustyD

Default Mail Merge - DataPerfect database to Word

My organization uses DataPerfect as our contact database. Wordperfect is
able to open the .dat files and enable us to merge easily for letters,
reports, etc. I was unable to access the database information correctly when
trying to run a merge int Word, so that when I actually ran a letter for
merging, nothing appeared. I also failed miserably at assigning the fields.
I could see all of the information in the select a field delimiter and record
delimiter box but when I went further was where it fell apart on me. After
each field and record I saw this ΒΆ so I am wondering if the data is not
exporting in a format that Word recognizes correctly.
--
DustyD