Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
doiesile doiesile is offline

Default Table disappears at edge of landscape page in Print layout view on

I was entering data in an ordinary table in portrait page setup and decided I
needed to make the table wider so changed the page set up to landscape. As I
added columns, towards the right the edge of the table edges disappear as
well as the text in them. If I change to normal view or web layout view they
are there and intact but print layout view and print preview cuts them off.

I've tried select all and pasting into a new landscape document but the same
thing happens can't see the right edge.

I've checked the margin sizes they all seem to be normal, I've fiddled about
with them making them bigger and smaller, not much changes.

It's incredibly frustrating, please help if you can!