Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default When I add headers to my template, it only works for page 1

Create your desired header in the Header before selecting "Different first
page," then leave the First Page Header blank. See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm

"Lola Pink" Lola wrote in message
I am trying to make a template for a report, and I need the headers and
footers on every page (except page one which will be the title page)

Since
each report will be slightly different in length, I cannot layout all

pages
individually, instead, I would like the page that I create to be repeated

as
I build the document. What can i do to ensure that as I write the report

and
add more pages, that the header goes along with it.