Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Luc Luc is offline

Default Selecting sentence/paragraph with keyboard

Don,
For the selection part, you could use F8, press three times for a sentence
four times for a paragraph.
For the second part, maybe use an AutoCorrect item. Type [space][en
dash][space select it, go to Tools- AutoCorrectoptions, type a unique
character in the replace box, paste your selection in the replace with box.

--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

And how can I create a single keystroke that inserts these three
keystrokes
-- [space][en dash][space]?

Thank you.

Don