Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Mailmerge to A5 on A4 paper

Complete the certificate in the top half of the page and change the merge
document type to Catalog/Directory
or
Complete two copies of the certificate on the page, leave the document type
as Letter and put a Next record fiild immediately before the second copy.

JamesW wrote:
I am trying to set up a mailmerge so that I have two copies of a
certificate on an A4 landscape page. If I set it up at the moment
all I am getting is the same name on both parts of the page and if I
go on a page it move to the next name. Can anyone tell me how to set
this up correctly?

Thanks