Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
No Name

Default Table on Top of Page

Inert the table as usual on the current page and then add PageBreakBefore
format to the first cell of the table.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Marcel Dijkstra" wrote in
message ...
Can anybody tell me how to start a new page with a table if the new page
is
created by a manual page break (Ctrl+Enter). I always seem to get a white
line before the table starts. The only way which seem to work is to
manually
enter a lot of white lines between the table and the last line of text on
next
page, without the white line on top. But this should be possible with a
manual page break? Why is this so difficult?

Regards,
Marcel Dijkstra