Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pubscout pubscout is offline

Default Send to mail recipient as attachment - Lotus Notes

Go he
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918792

Follow the directions very carefully, then restart. This fix worked for me,
running XP Pro with Outlook Express and Word 2007. Good Luck.

"Illya Teideman" wrote:

I'm using Lotus Notes 6.5.3. In Word the option to "Send to mail recipient as
attachment" in the file menu is missing. Do you know how to add this option?
I think it has something to do with the mail client as it is there if Outlook
is installed and used as the default mail client.