Jezebel

The way to approach this is to uninstall the lot, then reinstall Word. The
critical Office elements will be reinstalled automatically.

Office provides various shared components used by all the Office
applications, so you need at least some of it for Word to work. If you're
technically minded, switch to VBA, display the Object Browser, and see what
the Office library contains -- the menu functionality, amongst other things.

"strap426" wrote in message
I'm trying to clean up my C: drive by uninstalling applications I don't

use.
I want to uninstall Microsoft Office but don't want it to affect Microsoft
Word. I use Word often. How do Office and Word relate? Is Word a part

of
Office? Slightly confused...
Thank you.