Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Liquid Pacific Liquid Pacific is offline

Default Email Mailmerge doesn't send all emails (McAfee related)

Thanks for your input

"Rich/rerat" wrote:

Liquid Pacific,
To turn off email scanning in McAffee, as with Norton, and a few other
antivirus and/or security programs, you may have no choice but to completely
uninstall the program first. Then reinstall it, by choosing to the Custom
installation process. Making sure that the "email scanning" is not installed
during setup. Turning off this feature in the program's Options/Tools
section, may not work.

Rich/rerat
(RRR News) message rule
Previous Text Snipped to Save Bandwidth When Appropriate

"Liquid Pacific" wrote in message
Hi, I have created an email merge through office 2007 using excel, word and
outlook and when I send the merged email only 20 odd emails from the 150+
database go through with McAfee pop-up telling me there is trouble sending
all messages. The McAfee log states "email scanning encountered a problem".

I retried after disabling all of McAfee (god knows how you actually turn the
thing off) and the same response came up, even though all receipients are
listed in the sent items folder.

Is there a solution...or should I buy envelopes and stamps?

Regards

Martin