Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Robert M. Franz [RMF] Robert M. Franz [RMF] is offline

Default List style/ re-start auto-numbering strategy in Word 2007

Hello Cayce

cayce wrote:
I want to be clear I understood your response. Are you saying for
non-continuous lists that the dummy paragragh isn't necessary; just using an
outline list style linked to the proper paragraph style should be
sufficiently stable? Then my instructions to the user would be to just
right-click on the paragraph and choose re-start numbering from the
presenting shortcut menu.

FWIW, I've done all right so far with this approach (using re-start
numbering w/o a dummy style) in Word 2007.

2ยข
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |