Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] mcintosh.cj.l@gmail.com is offline

Default print file list of a subdirectory

On Wednesday, June 28, 2006 at 10:55:32 AM UTC-5, Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/PrintDocList.htm and the Printfolders
utility at http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm

"The Queen" The wrote in message
How do you print a file list of a subdirectory in Word?

In WP there was a "print file list" selection but have never seen such an
option in Word.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

I have been forced to convert to Word from WordPerfect recently. The "print file list" option, which is built as a standard function in WP software, is one I greatly miss. Since I am on a company computer with outsourced IT, I have to get permission for any downloads and there is a cost to my company for the IT attention, so third-party downloads is not an option. The solution provided by Ms. Barnhill, in 2006, is multi-step and time-consuming. Has MSWord has come up with an in-software solution since this topic was addressed in 2006 and I am simply overlooking it?

CJ