Bad Bart

Default Accessing Clip Art from MS Online

Hello,

I've run into a problem accessing the clip art available for downloading at MS Online. The computer in question had been working normally for this function, but it seems to have spontaneously lost the ability to access and download the graphics. Here's what's happening:
a.. No results at all are returned when searching for any type of art by name
b.. If I click on one of Microsoft's categories that appear further down on the MS Online page, it tries to search but a message appears saying that there are over 1200 searches and that I should narrow the search. Even when I narrow the search, I get the result mentioned in the first bullet point above.
c.. In both of the cases mentioned above, the Download Basket will sometimes show that it has items in it. When I click to download the items in the basket--I figured it was worth a try--the message appears that the basket is empty.
This is happening at my workplace. On all other computers there, the clipart downloads at MS Online work fine. FWIW, I tried repairing the Office XP installation and restoring it to its original state on this problem computer, but it was to no avail.

If anyone has any advice or solutions as to how I can solve this, they will be very much appreciated. Many thanks in advance for any help or guidance.

Bart