Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MoJR

Default adding pages

Ladies,
I love it when women fight over me!!
Seriously though, you folks ( I mean everyone, especially the MVP's ) are
more than gracious to help out on these forums.
I'm going to work on this problem again tonight, starting from Cindy's first
post on this problem.
Thank you,
mojr

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I was reluctant to do so, as you've been handling this so competently that I
have not been following it closely, but I figured I could deal with at least
that issue. g

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote in message
Hi Suzanne,

I don't think you've worn Cindy out, but she's in Switzerland, and it's
sleepytime over there.

Yep :-) Thanks for jumping in and carrying the ball.

Cindy Meister