Doug Robbins - Word MVP

It sounds like in your Mailmerge main document, you must have inserted
either a page break or a section break at the end of the document. If that
is the case, remove it as it is unnecessary.

--
Please post any further questions or followup to the newsgroups for the
benefit of others who may be interested. Unsolicited questions forwarded

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Marios" wrote in message
I have an 80-page mail merge for letters that are between 1 and 3 pages in
length. When I got to print this entire document, I get a blank page
between
"sections". How do I print just the letters, without all the blank pages
in
between?