Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
johnno johnno is offline

Default File Search in Word 2007

Thanks to both of you.

"Beth Melton" wrote in message
As Graham noted, you can use the Windows search function instead.

Also note if you use Windows Vista then it has a new search function you
can use for Office 2007 which replaced the Office search utility.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"johnno" wrote in message
I just discovered that the File Search option has been removed from Word
2007. Is there a workaround, because I need to use it quite a bit?

My apologies if this is in the wrong newsgroup.