Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Leonidas Leonidas is offline

Default HTML source - Word 2007

Thanks Bob. I found what I needed. My question was simply how to see the HTML
code of a web page created in Word. I need this dode to post a formated text
to my web site. What I found is that when I save the created web page as HTML
document I can see the code using wordpad.

Thanks again.
"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Leonidas,

For Word 2007 MS still provides the MS Script Editor (MSE.exe) as part of Office 2007, but has removed the linkage within Word that
allowed it to be 'linked' source code editor for HTML.

You can use Web Page Preview & your browser to view source
(Web Page Preview is a command you'll need to add to your Quick Access toolbar by using these keystrokes
Alt,T,o,C
followed by
Alt+C, A, {enter}, {tab}, X,W
then scroll down to and add the Web Page Preview command
to the Quick Access Toolbar.

When in the browser you can use right click or the File menu to get to the Edit/View source choice.

"Leonidas" wrote in message ...
How can I see the HTML source in Word 2007?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP