Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LurfysMa LurfysMa is offline

Default Lighter shade of grey for fields?

On Sun, 27 May 2007 23:35:42 -0500, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

No, this is not possible, but you don't have to have shading enabled for
fields.

In case anyone cares, that can be done via:

Office button (Alt+F)
Word options (at bottom or Alt+I)
Advanced option (I thought menus were gone...)
Show document content section (3rd)
Field shading (set to "Never")

I guess the geniuses at MSFT were so busy designing ribbons and moving
options around that they didn't have time to allow a lighter shade of
grey. I bet I can get a large number of people to agre that it is way
too dark.

--
Office 2007 Pro on WinXP