Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jboudreau jboudreau is offline

Default Italic Shortcut

WOW!! THANK YOU SO MUCH. Like I said I will look for help elsewhere.
Obviously there is none here. I guess Iwill not download the 2003 upgrade.
I will go to the store and buy an upgrade so that I can get a manual to help
me instead. I will not come back here people are rude.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

I did help you. You remember "Give a man a fish....."? I taught you how to
fish.
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"jboudreau" wrote in message
My word program is 97. I want to upgrade my computer but I want to make
sure
I will be able to use it before I upgrade. I thought I could get help
here
but obviously you don't want to help you want to assume that I am doing
some
sort of homework. I guess I will have to look for help somewhere else.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

These sound like homework questions, regardless of your age. All of your
questions can be answered by either using the Help file or using Google.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"jboudreau" wrote in message
Can you help me or not? No it is not homework. I am 38 years old, I
am
just
trying to teach myself how to do this.

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

Homework? Tut Tut.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"jboudreau" wrote in message
What shortcut keys apply italics to your format?