Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Trouble w/Interrupted List Numbers following Graphics

Well, I'm not sure what to tell you. I haven't experienced that particular
problem & haven't been able to force it to occur here. You'll most likely
find some insights on this page & the links from it:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Numbering/...artMethods.htm

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Neysa" wrote in message
I've tried that, but nothing happens. In fact, I then cleared the styles,
redid them, and retried right-clicking etc. again and still nothing
happens.
Help!

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Right-Click the second #1 numeral & select Continue Numbering from the
contextual menu.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

"Neysa" wrote in message
I'm doing a long doc in 2007 that was originally created in 2003 (now
saved
as 2003-2007) with screenshots and cannot do a continue list number
following
any interruptions with screenshots. I've tried using Home/Number
formats
no avail and putting the sentence back to Normal then redoing the
listnumber
formatting--neither works.

Example:

To order one or more widgets, follow these steps:

1. Start a new inquiry. [using ListNumber style]

Screenshot [using Normal style]
Caption [using Caption style]

1. Second step in procedure (list number should really be a 2.) [using
ListNumber style]

2. Third step in procedure (list number should really be a 3.)

Thanks in advance for your help!
Neysa