Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default How can I save a file to a floppy disc?

I try to find a computer with a floppy drive then transfer it over to a
flash drive. Then I teach the person who put it on the floppy about the
merits of using flash drives.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in message
On Jul 17, 12:26 am, Gordon Bentley-Mix on news.microsoft.com gordon
(dot)bentleymix(at)gmail(dot)com wrote:
Fair enough. But what if one wants to save the file to a floppy disk so
one
can transfer the file to another computer? (Where, of course, one will
copy
it to the hard drive before working on it...)

I think the more pertinent point is that the OP has a Vista machine with a
floppy drive. Do they even make such a thing?

I'm using one right now. What do you do when an old-fashioned person
gives you something on a floppy disk?