TF

Jerry

I think I understand. I think that you will get a better response if you
post this into one of the Word VBA newsgroups:
microsoft.public.word.vba.userforms

Terry

"gully" wrote in message
: Hi Terry,
:
: I just created a simple drop-down form field in MS Word 2003. I added item
: 1, item 2 and item 3. I then clicked on "Protect Form". My dropdown list
now
: has the 3 items (just like a webpage) but I don't see how to make each
item
: go to a separate webpage - once I protect the form the option for insert a
: hyperlink is not there. When I unprotect the form and check the properties
: for the dropdown box, there are no options for adding hyperlinks (unless I
: am looking in the wrong spot). I do see options for running macros but I
: can't seem to find a website (tutorial, example, word doc etc) that would
: show me how to create a macro that would be called when I click "item 1"
and
: then go to a webpage.
:
: Hope I explained this clearly....and thanks for the reply.
:
: Jerry
:
:
: "TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
: ...
: Just use Insert, Hyperlink or even more simple, copy/paste the address
: from
: the address box from IE.
:
: --
: Terry Farrell - Word MVP
: http://word.mvps.org/
:
:
: "gully" wrote in message
: ...
: : Errrr.....should I post this somewhere else.....still no luck....
:-(
: :
: :
: : "gully" wrote in message
: : ...
: : Hello,
: :
: : I can create a webpage with a form that has a drop-down box. When
the
: user
: : picks an item, they are then redirected to another webpage.
: :
: : Example:
: : Link 1 = http://www.microsoft.com
: : Link 2 = http://www.google.com
: : Link 3 = http://www.adobe.com
: : Link 4 = http://www.irt.org
: :
: : I just got a request to do the same thing in MS Word 2003. Can this
be
: : done? I am definitely a newbie - know how to create tables etc but
no
: : knowledge of macros. Would someone have a link to a tutorial, word
doc
: or
: : could post how to do this (I assume it is possible???).
: :
: : Any help greatly appreciated.
: :
: : Thanks,