Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix[_2_] Gordon Bentley-Mix[_2_] is offline

Default Equations in Word 2007 compatibility mode

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in message

Now I suppose we'll wait until doomsday for Greg (and Gordon!) to
provide their credentials in psychoanalysis.

Well, now that you mention it...

Proof once again that Peter repeatedly argues without all the facts - in
addition to conveniently ignoring those that don't support his total belief
in his infallibility.

(Note that I *never* said I had any credentials in psychoanalysis; I may or
may not, but Peter doesn't know one way or the other. And yet he's still
willing throw out comments like this purely to defend himself when he's been
caught out.)
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix
Word MVP

Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup.

Read the original version of this post in the Office Discussion Groups - no
membership required!